The prime goal is to establish an ongoing relationship
with your organization to create greater opportunities for
minority entrepreneurs. Together we will share markets, share
experiences through seminars and ongoing activities and develop
strategies to improve business opportunities for each other.
The services NYSAMC will provide include but not limited
to the following:
- NYSAMC will encourage members and other S/M/WBE’s
to respond to invitations to bid or negotiate contracts
with your organization.
- NYSAMC will provide assistance to your organization in
the local community to seek out projects. This assistance
may include identification of and introduction to civic,
community and business leaders who can help in the selection
of sites, selection of suitable contractors, selection of
subcontractors and developing of labor or vendor relationships.
- NYSAMC will assist in disseminating invitation to bid
on projects and all other relevant information published
by your organization.
- NYSAMC will assist members and other S/M/WBE’s
to acquire relevant certification and other qualifications
required for working with your organization.
- NYSAMC will seek and secure bona fide S/M/WBE’s
that are capable of independent contracting.
- NYSAMC will arrange for and accompany S/M/WBE’s
to pre-award conferences with your organization.
- NYSAMC’s plan room will be available for the display
and viewing of contract documents from your organization.
- NYSAMC will sponsor seminars and attend job fairs/public
forums to promote your organization’s program.
- NYSAMC’s Newsletter will highlight all featured
S/M/WBE’s activities do profiles, list accomplishments
and detail procurement opportunities provided by your organization.
- NYSAMC will make available to your organization through
our website bona fide contractors by trades.